Courses Microsoft Office
150 uah / hour
Registration for courses
We are based in Kiev at Stelmakha St., 10-A, next to the underground stations Goloseevskaya and Vasilkovskaya
The classes last 4 academic hours with a 10 minute break. You can choose the suitable time from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.:
- from 9:00 to 12:00
- from 12:00 to 15:00
- from 15:00 to 18:00
- from 18:00 to 21:00
The number of students in small groups is from 4 to 6. Individual training is possible. Weekend training is available.
SYLLABUS on "Basic computer skills"
Windows operating system
1. Components and structure of the personal computer
2. Basic principles of operations in the Windows environment
3. Working with disks, folders, files
4. Basic Windows settings.
5. Archivers. Computer viruses. Antivirus programs
6. Working on a local network
7. Disk utilities
8. Working with external media
WORD Text Editor
1. Starting the program. The structure of WORD window, document windows. Working with files.
2. Entering and editing text. Working with blocks of text.
3. Formatting text: fonts, paragraphs, lists, frames and fillings.
4. Page options. Page borders. Document preview and print out.
6. Working with tables.
7. Inserting characters, date and time, page numbers. Columns
8. Styles. Creating a table of contents
9. Headers and footers. Footnotes
10. Inserting drawings, pictures, artistic text. Drawing toolbar
11. AutoText. AutoCorrect. Spelling. Find and replace text. Hyphenation. Synonyms
13. Form letters. Macro commands
1. Start. Screen layout, workbooks, sheets, cells. Entering and editing data.
2. Formatting cells. Types of data. Formulas.
3. Functions. Absolute and relative cell reference. Cell names.
4. Preview. Page breaks. Printing.
6. Data rows, columns, lists. Mathematical functions. Function graphs.
7. Using the logical function "IF"
8. Data analysis
9. Working with databases in EXCEL: data input and processing
10. Working with sheets. Freezing headers. Information protection. Data exchange.
11. Creating a custom task pane. Macro commands Excel settings